Thursday, September 28, 2006

40 weeks pregnant: I'm ready!

I'm absolutely huge! I'm as mobile as a walrus and I climb stairs with the speed of a turtle...but other than that I'm fine and it's great that cars stop when I want to cross the road.

it's also fun to scare shopemployees when they ask how many more weeks I have to go and then reply that my due date is today. For some reason they always look down to check if my feet are still dry.

Since a few days I can honoustly say I'm ready for Ling. Both physically (I needed some time to recover from renovating and moving) and mentally (I finally had time to think about what's ahead of us, instead of selecting wallpaper or toiletseats). And so is Tony. I should have taken a picture of him the week after we moved, because the poor thing looked like shit. But now he's his gorgeous self again!

you can come out now Ling.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey joke and tony.... Wow! not long now... hope it is all going well and that the birth is as smooth as can be expected!

keep smiling
jimbo